- Have a precise amount of products in your packaging unit
- Only pack those products within your customer specifications
- High speed production lines (10.000 loaves/hour, 12.000 baguettes/ hours, 80.000 rolls/hour)
- Pack with a diversity of packaging styles
- Control each kind of product
- A unique vision counting machine, offering 25 years of successive development, which is the reference on the market (often imitated, never equalled)
- All packing lines can host quality control systems with the most accurate rejection systems on the market.
- The fastest production lines on the market are equipped with Pattyn solutions, presenting a large range of proven applications worldwide
- Our vision counter and our quality control can count and control all types of products and can be combined with all packaging machines: case filling, VFFS …
Discover more about our bread packaging solutions in our brochure.
For the standard filling line solution we have 6 types of packing patterns. With Pattyn you rely on specialists to help you solving your unique challenges.
Do you have a specific packaging challenge? Would you like to discuss it with us? With over 30 years of experience and know-how in industrial packaging of bread, we assist you in finding the optimal solution for you.
Bread packaging machine & line
Get your bread ready for transport to your customers in a breeze.
Pattyn develops bread packaging lines that keep up with your production output and which provide a valuable contribution to the optimization of your packaging process.
We can handle all kinds of products and packaging at the highest production speeds in the market.
Thanks to our range of standard or robotized solutions we can guide you to choose the best possible technology to optimise your packaging process and its added value.
Besides being the leader for B to B packaging, we can also offer you solutions for B to C packaging.
Packaging automation made easy
Pattyn also integrates OEM equipment, taking full responsibility of the complete line and supports you before, during and after start-up of your project.