- Packs fragile products in boxes.
- Optimises the number of products in boxes requiring a special packaging pattern.
- Offers a multitude of packing possibilities thanks to its flexibility.
- Selects and packs only the products following your quality requirements.
- Using 3D scanning technique to change the grip height.
- Pick up tools specifically designed for the bakery industry by Pattyn Bakery Division.
- Unique pick-up strategy optimising speed.
- Quality control of each product
- Easy to use & highly flexible. Thanks to the expert vision system, it’s possible to count all kind of products.
- Vision system dedicated to the processing of industrial bakery or pastry product images.
PATTYN proposes a unique system combining a counting application AND a robot handling system sharing the same vision system at the infeed of the main conveyor.
- When products require to be organized into the case, the system will use the robotic function to pick up products and organize them into the box.
- When products can be bulkpacked into the box, the system will use the counting function and products will be dropped into the box.
The Argorobot with double pick-up:
- Handles up to 2200 products/hour for 1 drop
- Handles up to 1650 products/hour for 2 drops.
The Argorobot counts up to 60.000 small products/hour.
Combine the Argorobot with a Pattyn case erector, bag inserter, bag sealer and case closer to profit from a fully automated bulk packaging line.