Maximize your convenience & minimize your bag cost
- Continuous operation thanks to the fully automatic film roll exchange for 12kg rolls (optional).
- Guaranteed lowest consumable cost using bags from a reel
- Less film used thanks to a perfectly controlled bag insertion.
Combine case erecting & bag inserting
- One single 15” HMI to facilitate operator convenience
- Footprint tape: length 3.7m x width 2m. (= copy Ceflex-31 - nog te checken)
- Footprint hot melt: length 4.5m x width 2m. (= copy Ceflex-31 – nog te checken)
Combined Case erector – Bag inserter CEFLEX-41
With the CEFLEX-41 you combine case erecting and bag inserting in only one machine. Available in tape or hot melt execution.
This combined machine has a compact footprint and runs with made-to-measure bags or pre-made bags from a 12kg reel or with made-to-measure bags from a 60kg reel.
With easy format changeover, features to form poor corrugated cartons and features to open & insert bags perfectly into boxes, this combined machine is a solid addition to your packaging line.
The Ceflex-41 runs up to 12 c/min (depending on the box sizes).
Min. L.300 x W.200 x H.150 // D.250
Max. L.610 x W.410 // D.650
Min. A. 500 x B. 350
Max. A. 1020 x B. 850
For other dimensions, please contact us.