For special applications
- Integrated mechanical plunger
- Different types of special film, such as aluminium coated film and high barrier film
- Double liner
- Guaranteed lowest consumable cost using made-to-measure bags from a reel
- Inserting bags perfectly up to 12 cases/minute
- Designed for maximum cleaning accessibility
Bagmaker inserter Razim-31
From a roll of gusseted or non-gusseted tubular film, the Razim-31 automatically makes and inserts bags into boxes.
This bag inserting machine is a perfect solution for specific needs and to pack specific products:
- Optimized bag insertion as required for crystallizing products such as cocoa mass or butter, CBS, fondant sugar.
- Use of different types of gusseted and non gusseted tubular film for paint powders & food ingredients.
- Use of multi-layer high barrier film for different applications.
- Insertion of two bags in one box (double liner)
Standard equipped with an integrated mechanical plunger, maintenance free V-shaped guillotine knife for a perfect film cut and a 15" HMI for easy operation.
The Razim-31 (single liner) runs up to 12 c/min when using gusseted film and up to 8 c/min when using non-gusseted film.
Multi or mono footprint (L x W) / mono height.
Min. L.300 x W.200 // D.200
Max. L.600 x W.400 // D.650
For other dimensions, please contact us.