- Improve ergonomics
- Increase autonomy
- Improve hygiene & food safety
- Packing into various pallet containers
- Fully automated bag insertion and bag closing into pallet containers
- Bagmaker inserter runs up to 10 hours of production
- Bag sealing and automated placing of a top sheet ensure product protection during transport
- The bagmaker inserter handles many different containers: pallet boxes, octabins, plastic & metallic containers, wooden crates, wire mesh cages.
Discover more about our XL fruits & vegetables packaging solutions in our brochure.
Depending on the specific needs, several types of containers can be used in an automated packaging line.
Do you have a specific packaging challenge? Would you like to discuss it with us? With over 70 years of experience and know-how in industrial packaging, we assist you in finding the optimal solution to safely pack your fruits & vegetables.
Would you like to receive additional information about our packaging lines or one of our specific machines?
Fruit & vegetables XL packaging machine & line
Get your fruit & vegetables ready for transport to your customers in a breeze.
Pattyn develops fruit & vegetables XL packaging lines that keep up with your production output and which provide a valuable contribution to the optimization of your packaging process.
Pattyn offers a unique range of XL machines to automate the packaging and filling of fruit & vegetables into lined pallet boxes, octabins, plastic & metallic containers, wooden crates or wire mesh cages.
You rely on specialists supporting you to find the right solution from case erecting to case closing.
Packaging automation made easy
Pattyn also integrates OEM equipment and various transport systems, such as conveyors or AGV’s, taking full responsibility of the complete line and supports you before, during and after start-up of your project.