Pattyn North America, Inc. is looking for a Field Service Technician.
The right candidate is an electrical or mechanical engineer or equal experience with excellent time management skills, has interest in a fast-paced work environment, a customer 1st mentality, and able to cope with changes to daily or weekly schedule on the fly. Pattyn North America is a fast-growing company with state-of-art equipment mainly targeting the food industry.
- Equipment Installation, Commissioning & Start-up at customer’s locations
- Service and Repairs of equipment at customer’s locations
- Promote parts sales and equipment upgrades
- Customer training
- Electrical / electronic diagnosis of complex issues related to Pattyn equipment
- Implementation, installation, and evaluation of product improvements
- Maintain and submit visit, and expense reports
- Booking your travel arrangements according to customer specific job requirements
Our perfect candidate has the following qualifications
Customer service skills and result orientated & able to smoothly communicate with customers.
- Ability to read, interpret electrical schematics and use them as a resource to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Strong knowledge of automation equipment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independent.
- Shows an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude, stay well organized.
- Strives for continuous improvement and personal growth.
- Resourceful and able to recognize when to ask for help from colleagues.
- Strong skill set related to programmable logic controllers (PLC / IPC) for diagnosis of software issues.
- Excellent working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access).
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Automation Systems, or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience is preferred, but we are expecting additional training at the Pattyn factory is required regardless of experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits package in accordance with your qualififcations and experience
- The possibility to travel 75-80% of your time. Mainly n USA, Canada, Belgium and France