- Have a precise amount of product in your packaging unit.
- Only pack those products within your customer specifications.
- Your products are very fragile and require a specific organization in the box: subway, pizza …
- You have a specific product or packing requirement.
- A unique vision counting machine, offering 25 years of successive development, which is the reference on the market (often imitated, never equalled)
- All packing lines can host quality control systems with the most accurate rejection systems on the market.
- Pattyn Bakery Division has developed several specific machines or solutions dedicated to products such as subway, pizza
- We are ready to offer customized solutions dedicated to your product.
Discover more about our frozen dough packaging solutions in our brochure.
For the robotic filling line solution, we have several types of packing patterns. With Pattyn you rely on specialists to help you solving your unique challenges.
Do you have a specific packaging challenge? Would you like to discuss it with us? With over 30 years of experience and know-how in industrial packaging, we assist you in finding the optimal solution to safely pack your frozen dough.
Would you like to receive additional information about our packaging lines or one of our specific machines?
Frozen dough packaging machine & line
Get your frozen dough ready for transport to your customers in a breeze.
Pattyn develops frozen dough packaging lines that keep up with your production output and which provide a valuable contribution to the optimization of your packaging process.
The products are usually very fragile or require a specific packing. We have developed dedicated solutions for several products (Subway sticks, frozen dough baguette, pizza base …).
Our solutions as the CQC system for Subway products are now a reference on the market. We can customize our solutions to your special needs, knowing the difficulties involved by those products when manually handled.
Packaging automation made easy
Pattyn also integrates OEM equipment, taking full responsibility of the complete line and supports you before, during and after start-up of your project.