- Meet the high accuracy standards
- Improve packaging quality and food safety standards
- Installation of a complete and fully automated line to pack shortening in 10 kg and 16 kg boxes
- Innovative and accurate shortening line running up to 13,4 tons / hour
- Packaging line in accordance with food safety standards
Savola Behshahr Company (Iran)
Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC), founded in 1951, is now part of the Savola Behshahr holding Company and Savola Group. Savola is the leading investment holding group in the food and retail sector across the MENAT (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey) region. They export foods, edible oils, sugar, pasta and plastic packaging to more than 30 countries worldwide. With their ethical business model they differentiate themselves from other companies.