- Optimize the profitability and capacity of the line
- Reduce the cost of the packaging process
- Installation of a fully automated line to pack and weigh fill peanuts into 15 kg, 20 kg and 25 kg boxes with a capacity of up to 6T/hour.
- Fully automated line up to 6T/hour
- Reduced box forming, filling and sealing times
- Reduced costs
- Extended product shelf life
Prodeman S.A. (Argentina)
PRODEMAN S.A is a family owned company established in 1984 and one of the most important peanut growers in Argentina. They produce, select, process, collect and export high quality peanuts. The ISO 14001 certified company, located in General Cabrera-Cordoba, employs 550 people.
With a production capacity of 140.000 T/year, they required a fully automated packaging solution to optimize the profitability and to increase the handling capacity. Also cost reduction was crucial.