- Bagging machines handling non-standard bags.
- Guarantee accurate counting.
- Ensure a reliable, flexible and safe solution.
- Provide a traceability tool.
- Improve operator comfort.
- Installation of a new fully automated bread packaging line, including a 3D-vision counting device, 2 vertical XL bagging machines, a bagging system and a boxing system.
- Fully automated & flexible production line
- Produce bags up to 600 mm wide
- Manage important data of the line
- Easy maintenance and operator friendly HMI
La Lorraine Bakery Group (Belgium)
La Lorraine Bakery Group is a Belgian family company founded in 1939 which has become one of the leaders in the European industrial bakery sector. Thanks to an innovation strategy and dynamic international expansion, the group is now established in numerous European countries. The site in Belgium is active in fresh and frozen bakery products, which needed to be packed in lined boxes. Because their equipment no longer met the production requirements, they wanted to install a new generation, fully automated production line.