GMP – Pattyn Film Division
Your added value
As film extrusion company within the Pattyn Group, GMP is specialised in the production of high & low density PE film.
Bringing together the knowledge and experience, GMP offers you market-based & tailor-made proposals for standard and special film.
Based upon many years of experience, GMP has developed improved film recipes according to the specs of the Pattyn bag inserting machines.
This offers many advantages:
- minor use of additives per layer, with a reduction on the price of raw material
- good sealability
- by improving the seal and the recipe for the different film layers, we allow a better match between film, machine and your product
- 100% of the material is used: no waste
- less machine stops
Food Safety & quality regulations
GMP film is developed according to the highest quality and service standards to obtain maximum food safety.
Each type of film also complies with below quality regulations:
- Heavy metals declaration
- General absence declaration
- BPA (Bisphenol-A) absence declaration
- TSE/BSE (substances of animal origin) declaration
- European Pharmacopeia
- American Pharmacopeia (USP), as per customer request
- Food contact
GMP meets the customers’ needs with their technical capacity, productivity and Quality Control Systems that comply with the ISO 9001:2015 regulations.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 22000
- RGS (Government Sanitary Register)