Minimize your bag cost
- You save up to 30% with made-to-measure bags from a reel.
- Less film used thanks to the perfectly controlled bag insertion.
- Polyethylene film starting from 10 µm.
Combine case erecting & bag making-inserting
- One single operating touch panel.
- Compact footprint, total width below 1.8 m.
- Very easy and quick changeover to a different case format.
Perfectly controlled case erecting
- Unique and failsafe blank separator separates each blank individually from the magazine.
- Two opposing vacuum cups for optimal blank opening.
- Less demanding on the case quality because the case is clamped at three sides during case flap folding.
Guaranteed closed bottom
- Downwards spraying of the nozzles, eliminates the risk of clogging.
- The upper and lower mechanical plunger bonds the case flaps firmly.
Bag making & failsafe bag opening
- Converting rolls of PE film into made-to-measure bags.
- Use of mechanical grippers instead of delicate vacuum cups for failsafe bag opening.
Perfectly controlled bag insertion
- Case flap holders for perfect case flap positioning.
- Spoons with integrated airnozzle for gentle film cuffing.
Case dimensions (outside dimensions in mm)
- Min. L.300 x W.200 x H.150 // D.250
- Max. L.730 x W.500 x H.400 // D.650
- Min. 500 (A) x 350 (B)
- Max. 1100 (A) x 900 (B)
For other dimensions, please contact us.
- Tubular polyethylene film with gussets (side folds)
- Film thickness: as from 10 µm
- Longer carton magazine: 2 m.
- Carton magazine nearly finished detection.
- Advanced stainless steel.
- Film roll trolley.
- Thermo transfer printer for real time printing on bags to identify and trace your product.
- Cross seal unit to provide leakproof block bottom bags.
- Air plunger for improved bag positioning.
- Access point for remote support.
For other options, please contact Pattyn.