The Case erector CE-11-XL automatically forms new or re-used RSC boxes or telescopic boxes. The bottom flaps can be closed with hot melt. A big storage area to store preassembled boxes is no longer needed.
- Technical specifications
No box too big to handle
- Trouble-free case erecting of pallet sized boxes.
- Eliminates non-ergonomic manual labour.
- Boxes are made just in time. Storage area for preassembled boxes is no longer needed.
- Up to 2 cases / minute.
- Continuous operation thanks to the automatic infeed of cartons on a pallet and outfeed of empty pallets.
Perfectly controlled case erecting
- The plano picker with vacuum cups automatically picks up the carton from a pallet.
- Specially designed vacuum grippers for telescopic boxes to hold the inside carton during carton opening.
Modular and flexible design
- Automatic outfeed from empty pallet (optional)
- Modular design with pallet infeed from 3 sides possible
- Save floor space with integrated pallet destacker
- Up to 2 c/min.
For more details or specific requirements about the XL Case Erector or regarding the erecting of octabins, please contact us.
Case dimensions (outside dimensions in mm)
- Min. 800 (L) x 500 (W) // 650 (D)
- Max. 1200 (L) x 1000 (W) // 1500 (D)
For other dimensions, please contact us.
- Integrated pallet destacker with optional slip sheet dispenser
- Additional pallet position for high autonomy
- Automatic pallet infeed and pallet outfeed
- Hot melt unit for bottom flaps
- Flaps down unit
- Access point for remote support
- Stainless steel execution
For other options, please contact Pattyn.