- Impulse sealing for a controlled, clean and leakproof seal.
Failsafe bag opening
- Mechanical grippers instead of delicate vacuum cups.
Perfectly controlled bag insertion
- Case flap holders for perfect case flap positioning.
- Integrated mechanical plunger.
For specific needs and specific products
- Perfect bag insertion as required for crystallizing products such as cocoa butter, CBS, fondant sugar.
- Use of different types of gusseted and non gusseted tubular film for paint powders & food ingredients.
- Use of multi-layer high barrier film for different applications.
- Insertion of two bags in one box as required for the high demanding industries.
Output single liner
- Up to 12 c/min when using gusseted film
- Up to 8 c/min when using non gusseted film
Container specifications (outside dimensions in mm)
Multi or mono footprint (L x W) / mono height
- Min. 300 (L) x 200 (W) // 200 (D)
- Max. 600 (L) x 400 (W) // 650 (D)
For other dimensions, please contact us.
- Gusseted or non gusseted tubular film: aluminium coated film, multi-layer high barrier film
- Film thickness: min. 15 µm
- Advanced stainless steel execution
- Access point for remote support
- Mechanical bag-in-box detection
- Two active seal bars
- Film roll trolley
- Cross seal unit (only for gusseted film)
- Thermo transfer printer for real time printing on bags (traceability)
- Multiple case heights (For limited range only, to be checked by Pattyn)
For other options, please contact Pattyn.