- Impulse sealing for a controlled, clean and leakproof seal.
Failsafe bag opening
- Mechanical grippers instead of delicate vacuum cups.
Perfectly controlled bag insertion
- Case flap holders for perfect case flap positioning.
- Integrated mechanical plunger.
For specific needs and specific products
- Perfect bag insertion without gusset folds as required for hard crystallizing products such as cocoa butter.
- Use of non gusseted tubular film, thick film or aluminium coated film for paint powders & food ingredients.
- Use of multi-layer high barrier film for nuts, raisins with a high moister content & cheese
- Insertion of multiple bags in one box as required for plastic lids, caps & other components used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Up to 12 c/min
- Up to 8 c/min when running non gusseted film
Container specifications (outside dimensions in mm)
Multi or mono footprint (L x W) / variable heights
- Min. 300 (L) x 200 (W) // 200 (D)
- Max. 600 (L) x 400 (W) // 650 (D)
For other dimensions, please contact us.
- Gusseted or non gusseted tubular film, aluminium coated film, multi-layer high barrier film
- Film thickness: as from 15 µm
- Advanced stainless steel execution
- Access point for remote support
- Mechanical bag-in-box detection
- Two active seal bars
- Film roll trolley
- Cross seal unit to provide leakproof block bottom bag
- Thermo transfer printer for real time printing on bags (traceability)
For other options, please contact Pattyn.