News

  • Pattyn acquires De La Ballina Industrie

    Pattyn acquires De La Ballina Industrie

    01.03.2011

    Pattyn Packing Lines has acquired the majority stake of 69% in the capital of De La Ballina Industrie. The other 31% remains in possession of the current De La Ballina management.

    Read more
  • Opening sales & service office Pattyn North America in USA

    Opening sales & service office Pattyn North America in USA

    03.11.2010

    Pattyn Packing Lines opened a sales & service office in Wisconsin, USA. The new office, Pattyn North America, LLC serves as headquarters for equipment sales in North America and supports Pattyn Packing Lines' commitment to optimize its customer service.

    Read more

Pages