Pattyn acquires De La Ballina Industrie

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When the best of two worlds come together...
... you benefit from the expertise of two leading companies

Your one stop shop for bread & pastry packaging solutions

Pattyn Packing Lines, specialist in polybag lining solutions and De La Ballina Industrie, expert in industrial packaging for the bakery industry, joined commercial forces in October 2009.

Today we have the pleasure to announce you that we have reached a final agreement. Pattyn Packing Lines has acquired the majority stake of 69% in the capital of De La Ballina Industie. The other 31% remains in possession of the current De La Ballina management, represented by Benjamin de Chilly, Christophe Brest, Thierry De Lazzari and Jean-Louis De La Ballina

Pattyn Packing Lines and De La Ballina Industrie bring together many years of knowledge and experience in order to provide you with complete solutions to count, weigh, organise, control, fill and pack your bread or pastry products into lined cases. We provide both semi-automated packaging lines where high flexibility is required and fully automated lines with artificial vision. The automated solutions enable you to increase the efficiency and productivity of your packaging process and to enhance your global competitiveness.

The Pattyn Group, already consisting of Pattyn Packing Lines and Pattyn North America LLC, complements the successful growth strategy with the acquisition of De La Ballina Industrie. The acquisition was in keeping with the Group’s strategy to increase customer share in the frozen bread industry and to ensure our leading position.

One complete solution, one single source contact

De La Ballina Industrie will operate as a stand-alone business as part of the Pattyn Group and is your single source contact for all your bread and pastry packaging projects

Read other news