British American Tobacco
"The introduction of the Pattyn equipment has allowed BAT to utilise their resource effectively in other areas and reduce their costs."
Mr. Sean Callaghan, Engineering Manager
Product & Containers
To be packed in telescopic C48 / C96 boxes.
1. An efficient and fully automated tobacco packaging process
2. Ensure a hygienic process.
Combine the existing tobacco weigh filler with a fully automated Giant case erector CE-11-G, Giant bagmaker inserter RAZIM-11-G and Giant bag folder DF-11-G
1. Only one operator is required instead of two.
2. Fully automated process, without manual intervention
2. A storage area to store preassembled boxes with bags is no longer needed.
3. Perfectly placed bags (no more air between bag & box).
4. No longer any human contact with the inside of the bags.