Pattyn values your interest in our company and your visit to our internet site. This privacy statement is made available in order to advise you about the way Pattyn collects and uses individual identifying information of visitors to this website.
What kind of information do we collect and for which purposes?
Pattyn does not collect any unique information about you (such as name, e-mail address, etc,...) except when you specifically and voluntary provide such information.
1. When you link up to the website to view information, we automatically collect the following data:
- Type of domain name used
- Browser used
- The IP address attributed during the connection
- Date and time of access to the site
- Duration of site / page visit
- The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used
- Search engine and meta tags used to track the Pattyn' website on the web
2. Any personal data and information you provide to us, including your e-mail address, with the aim of obtaining information will be stored in our database in order to treat your request for information.
All collected data is used to keep improving the quality and content of the website and to track how well each page is performing.
Links to Third Party web sites
The website may contain links to other websites or webpages of third parties and partner companies. Pattyn exercices no control on the content or marks on these sites and is in no case responisble for it. These sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information.
Pattyn is committed by taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
In accordance with the Act of December 8, 1992, you are entitled to request Pattyn to provide you with additional information. You are also entitled to have access to the personal data processed relating to you and to have these data rectified in the event they would appear to be incomplete or inaccurate. Finally, you are entitled to object at any time to the further processing of personal data in relation to you by sending us a request by regular mail or by e-mail with a copy of your ID card to the address mentioned below.
Copyright 2016 Pattyn, Bruges, Belgium
All content is copyrighted by Pattyn. The provided information and photo's have an indicative value. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
No part of www.pattyn.com may be reproduced, stored in data base or retrieval system or published in any form or in any way, electronically, mechanically, by print, photoprint, microfilm or any other means without prior written permission from Pattyn.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.